Wednesday, June 21, 2006

a note to a few wankers out there

for those of you who offer me gigs hoping for a date, or some sexual favor. let's not waste each other's time.

i don't sleep around. i'm not a whore. i want to get ahead on talent.

i would never sleep with someone who tried to manipulate me in that way, anyway. what kind of respect are you showing for women with your attitude? why would i sleep with someone with such an attitude??!!

if i were, i wouldn't go for $250. that's fo' sho'

i do want to date. but i'm looking for someone smart, someone who enjoys life, makes me laugh, and will be honest. if you fit that description, don't offer me a gig. just do the straight up thing! Ask. you might be surprised.

i really love men. i'm only asking for a little respect kids. seriously.

pls don't call me ice queen. a lucky guy is gonna find out soon that that is SOOOO not the case. he'll need to rest up. it WILL be fun.

No comments: