Sunday, August 19, 2007

EOM Sessions

i'll be heading down to the EOM Sessions this Thursday night. Not to play, just to hang out. I saw the boyz recently. I felt pretty bad when I saw them... I've been fighting off a head cold but they are awesome company! Thanks to A., P., C. for being adoreable and fun as always!

They have turned it into a cheffing festival as well. They asked me to mail them my food ideas... You bet. I love them. They have a new cat apparently that thinks he's a dog. And there's always Stella the wonder-dog who loves to goose folks in the armmpit when they dig for records. A second favourite pasttime is sitting on feet.

I'm currently reviewing my 14 June set and interview from the show as I type this post. Mad props to the boyz for doing what they do so well.

EOM Sessions, here I come!

No comments: