Saturday, October 20, 2007

i'm back

i'm up ungodly early this AM (for a saturday, especially). Why???

i'm finishing up with my CD. The sheer task of retracking the version mastered by my DJ partner has been a challenge. I tried to track it in T-racks. For some reason t-racks is determined to put markers in a set spot. so even if i clicked at 6:06 seconds... the track was always going in at 6:28 seconds and there wasn't a darned thing i could do to change that.

so i reverted back to cubase. it's been nothing but troubles here. the tracking i can do just fine but somehow the process of importing what my dj partner did and then trying to track it back out is causing me trouble. i'm not processing it or anything like that... it just ends up roughly sounding like shite.

so now i'm reverting back to the original version to see if perhaps normalizing that and tracking that will yield better results.

sigh. so i'm still a chugging. and i'm drinking my meth coffee.

my next post is going to be about meth coffee

No comments: