Thursday, November 01, 2007

Nothing like coming back from the dead...

To make you appreciate life... so to speak. Is it a Tale of Two Cities??? Or is it another Dickens novel that starts... "These are the times that try men's souls...." I feel just like that.

And my real friends have come out of the woodwork. I'm going to sound all new agey, spiritual, mumbo jumbo when I write this... So shoot me already! But...

I put it out the universe that I wanted only real friends anymore and it has come back to me... That always happens. Every time I make up my mind that I want something it manifests itself in my life. And this was the right thing to hope for.

And my coworkers have been spectacular to me as well. And as reward I finally resolved something that has been hanging over all of our heads for a month now. And tomorrow I will begin assisting some other coworkers on something equally as painful.

I'm going to be getting ready to head out of town for some "Tree Therapy" as my buddy puts it next week...

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone whose been so great to me in the last couple of weeks.

Luv' ya! Mwah...

No comments: