Monday, June 08, 2009

Sunset Parties: One of the things that makes San Francisco spectacular

It was one of the Sunset crew that first inspired me to become a DJ. Sunset parties are put on by the Pacific Sound crew and have been a tradition since 1994. Yesterday was the first party @ treasure Island. It featured the legendary wighnomy brothers. Rumor had it that they completely destroyed it @ DEMF and now I see what all the hub-bub is about. Their music was mind-boggling! Not to mention that one Mr. Jaybird aka Jason Peacock turned in an explosive closing set. I mean wow oh wow oh wow.

But, this party cost thousands of dollars to put on so we should all donate, Ja? Make a donation @ paypal.com using the e-mail address: sunset@pacificsound.net and any donation over $25 gets a free Sunset CD in the mail (WOO HOO!!!)

And lastly, but not leastly, let's hook you up with some pics & a little hot you tube action, no?

First of all, here's me quite clearly having a fabulous time! It's blurry but this is my first picture from my new camera phone!



and here's some other videos of the mayhem



No comments: