Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's Funkin' Deep --> Live & The KZSU Summer Soul-stice

I finally, finally, finally solved my software issues this AM. It's actually a funny story, really. Well funny now that it's OVER. The story is kinda sad actually but it was also an invaluable learning experience for me on SOOOO many levels.

I plan to release a companion CD ASAP. It's titled: The Answer Is..... Not because I want to throw 5000 CDs at you guys... The reasoning is that this CD is very edgy, driving, and a tad fierce. That's not all that I play so I wanted to put together something loving, smooth, and soulful.

Attention! This mp3 was burned to mp3 @320 Mbps. Translation.... this file is 180 MB. It's not streamed. Some web browsers will make you wait for it to download in it's entirety before listening to it. I recommend reading a 900 page novel if you don't have a high speed connection.

For those of you who I promised to mail a copy to, I will be doing that. I am in the process of making arrangements to get it professionally reproduced (which
means cover art printed directly on the CD). That will take up to 2 weeks.

Here it is:

It's Funkin' Deep -- Live & The KZSU Summer Soul-stice

ANd----But----Wait. There's more!

SAVE the DATE: 9 September (Friday). We're throwing a party at Club Six in the Dark Room (The new VIP room with killer sound). Line up is still to be finalized but you can expect some top talent.

-xoxoo

Stephanie

No comments: