Friday, June 15, 2007

morning daze

i'm sitting here this AM procrastinating my morning run by blogging. but i forgive myself for ultimately being later than i want to because i haven't been blogging at all.

i have been getting up btwn 5:30 - 6:30 AM every morning for the last two weeks. even this AM. i had to move my car... san francisco street cleaners keep me working to avoid parking tickets.

i figured i would give myself 1 month of an extra-intense workout regimen to see what i could do to my again body. i can tell that i'm getting stronger but i am also tired *all* the time.

i haven't had the time to get enough sleep and my body seems to be quite sensitive to that these days.

it seems as if i'm more tired from being good than i ever was from being bad.

stay tuned! and please be sure to compliment me when you see me... even if you don't mean it.

No comments: