Wednesday, December 12, 2007

sorry folks!

i recently backed out on my NYE engagement. Why? I no longer want to be a part of engagements which will ultimately end up with crappy music through no fault of my own. When people come out to hear you... they don't know about all the stuff that goes on behind the scenes... all they know is whether or not you sound good and whether or not there are other people are there.

They don't know that that mixer is a piece of poo. They don't know that the DJ before you was in a wrong place in the lineup and ran out everyone that was there. All they know is whether or not there are other folks there and how you sound.

I believe strongly in my own abilities and am willing to hold out for what I deserve. So no NYE... But... I am lining things up for the New Year.

No comments: