Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday is walk to work day!

San Francisco is a walking city. If you're a San Franciscan reading this post and you don't know what I'm talking about... Shut down your computer immediately, go outside, and go for a walk immediately!

Anyway. Fridays are my walk to work day. One of my favourite parts of the walk is my trek through Buena Vista Park which provides beautiful views (surprise considering the name). See for yourself:




and here are the steps down to Haight Street from the park. Below the steps @ the corner you'll find this house which someone told me a very interesting story about @ lunch yesterday.

The story involves money, parties, remodelling, and a dot-com-rich guy who ended up dot-bombing. anyway, it's easy to see why i love my Friday morning walks to work!

No comments: