Wednesday, September 05, 2007

dhis & dhat

the time? farking early! and yet i'm up.....

i hooked my studio puter back to the internet to update some tools to allow me to use this puter to update my DJ website. i'm overhauling the photos pages which are chiefly resident on this puter and require better tools to get the job done more quickly.

german class is going well for me now... but it's quite a bit of work.

and then there's that pesky computer work i do for a living. i have more studies to do with that. i studied some last night after class... but i'm still a tad under the weather so my body just cut out on me...

so the smart thing to do is to get up early and go for a run today before work??? right?

well, i'm doing it.

look for an e-mail to come shortly when the site is updated & moved and also look for a new mix! i'm getting some records this week and have something on the burner.

this CD is part of a larger project that i have in the works....

No comments: