Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hello, This is Your Work Day Calling....

So I need to send out a hard copy of a pic to someone w/ a CD which has me going thru pics this AM. And on the plate for this weekend is about 15 - 20 hours worth of work on my website and others.

And my day job just got interesting again so I could end up doing 10 hrs worth of work/work.

And I need to make a couple more major plate purchses in the next two weekends. And I need to get to know these new plates backwards and forwards.

Fortunately my work is all creatively stimulating but I guess I'm not going to be seeing you guys very much for the next couple of weeks. EXCEPT for the Boat Party and tomorrow: 2nd Sunday anyone????!!!

Here's a pic from the KZSU Big Love Show on 11 Feb 2008 courtesy of Jandro (thanks Jandro!).

No comments: