Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CD Release: Enter the Borg (repost)



Well because I'm a supreme airhead and I can prove it... And cuz I mangled the links the first time arround... I'm doing a repost here....

Enter the Borg was recorded in my studio @ Zenomena Recordings in
San Francisco. This set is an exploration of a very specific
sub-genres of Deep Tech House with an emphasis on the
"Tech" in Tech House. I hope you enjoy it! 

This set is available in several formats. This set is
available as a zip archive to promote downloading all the tracks in one
click at both 320kbps and 128kbps fidelity as well as in one track
in both 320 kbps and 128kbps fidelity.

High fidelity [approx. 155.1 megs]: Enter the Borg

Low fidelity [approx. 72.5 megs]: Enter the Borg

Single Track mp3 320kbps [approx. 183.6]: Enter the Borg

Single Track mp3 128kbps [approx. 73.5 megs]: Enter the Borg

No comments: