Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pics from Distorted in San Jo, 29 August 2008

I went for my first time to Santana Row to see my friend's play @ this event: . Now, to someone who hasn't been before you think... DJs, sushi... whateva'. Let me tell you! This place was something else!!! I've included the flyer for the curious.

A couple of things struck me about the affair... Firstly... I saw more straight hot guys @ this place in five minutes than for the entire 2008 so far in San Francisco. Secondly, this establishment was a meat market on steroids. Seriously! I had an awesome time and I was really entertained happily by the whole affair... but I'm just sayin'...

I snapped a few photos! I'm trying to learn how to get pics using no flash in dark enviroments... And depending on the delay on your digital camera it ends up coming out blurry... But I'm learning.

Regardless. I think these pics have merit so you decide for yourself:





Let me tell you... there were quite a few ppl stuffed into that loungy bar area thingey... I had an awesome time. Most entertaining!

No comments: