Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Vinyl to Digital

So last night I recorded my first vinyl track to digital format using Serato. We can add this to the list of things that I wished I started sooner.... Oh what a long list that is!

You'll be happy to know my first EP I'm going to digital with is the Talking Head's Naked. I fell in love with it as a young whipper snapper and I still love it now....

All of this in preparation for Paris. I'm scouring my retro catalogue looking for stuff that beat matches well together. What an undertaking!

I've been wanting to get jiggy with this type of a thing for some time though now and I suppose Paris is an acceptable excuse.

Now that I'm done with this post I'm going to finish going through the rest of the pics from my trip to the American History Museum back in Dec.

Is it February already? Jeezus....

No comments: