Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's Next?

Well so my contract end date is finalized now... It's 2 March. I will be bawling my eye balls out and emotionally trying to get myself ready for not seeing these people regularly anymore... They made me into a wayyy better person. But. Now I will be having some free time.

I'll be travelling from 7 March on through the rest of the month. I'll be home for approximately 1.5 days in between Europe and WMC. I got a fantastic deal on some tickets today. YAY!

Then I'll be travelling for half of April... Which half? Good question. It depends on a few things. I'll be going to NOLA and also other places including a trip to see my best friend from college in Texas pronounced (Tex-AZZ).

I'm probably throwing a party also in April but that depends on the venue and their calendar. Stay Tuned!

Woo hoo!

No comments: