Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dive Log Day 2: The Big Scare

The Big Scare


So by now I had been paired up with these people I met for dinner the night before. They were really cool, fun people. Very fun. This happens after an unfortunate incident with my dive buddy @ Hard-bottomed cave. After I finished diving I find out they're harley riders! No wonder they were so fun!

The über-shy four-eyed butterfly fish



Again, red-eyed squirrel jack



Rock lobster!!! These guys starting swinging their antenna @ you when you come near their domain. It's as if to say... "I'll kick yo' azz mo-fo! You get out of my hood!" I love it!



This dive featured a couple of swim-throughs:



And beautiful underwater scenes:



And fishies hanging out together:



And my fun dive-buddies took a pic of yours truly:


No comments: