Saturday, April 25, 2009

Howdy Folks

So right now I'm busy stuffing the new 91 trax I have into my brain. Part of DJing for me is this memorization ritual.

Obviously, it's impossible to memorize anything. But you have to understand what a track's about and how you feel when you play it. DJing is about creating a mood the crowd will enjoy. One where they want to dance and smile and laugh.

Dancing takes you to another place. My new tracks are ridiculously sick. If you could see me right now, you'd see I'm smiling widely

I'm getting ready to go out. It seems like so much of my energy is spent motivating to go out. I'd prefer to be by myself for a bit right now playing music... But since I'm travelling it's time to get the best out of every place. Saturday nights are for dance music.

When the travelling's done I'll be ready to get things going. I'm looking to throw a party in June so stay tuned

No comments: