Monday, August 14, 2006

east coast trip plans

Hi

I'm not coming to DC. Gigs are cancelled. Nada. I'm not in a good place to go there right now... even if I could get my records in the overhead bin. I'm so paranoid about being separated from them on flights. Now I *know* I definitely would be.

Besides that, I don't want to listen to conservative BS.... Not even for one second. I think people in DC would rather believe the BS then have to do something about it. That's one of the reasons I moved here in the first place.

Sorry folks. I love my family, I love the few remaining friends I have there. But I don't like the prevalent conservative attitudes. We are having the best weather we've had in the summer here in a long time. It's time for the DC types to get there arse here.

Anywhosit... I'm shooting for next spring... Depending on other travel plans. There's going to be a trip to Europe or the Caribbean next year, also.

Z.

No comments: