Sunday, August 06, 2006

w0w

my brain is blown this AM. i just had one of my favourite sets in my life. i have that blissful feeling... that same one after Paris.

at the same time, i learned so much. i don't know if our teensy little brains are meant to process so much information. anyway. so there it is.

today, i have the deadlines for a lot of art work that's been outstanding for some time. i have to finish my cover art. it's done. i just have to switch colors. but what is more important is the flyer.

it will be done soon. i'm hoping it won't be hard.... as the brush strokes i'll be doing are ones i've mastered with the art pad. anyway, wish me luck.

so next saturday i will be gigging at the mars bar. more on that later. another day time party. then it's off to the hot tub party.

No comments: