Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'll be gigging Saturday for the Duck Pond Crew BM camp... You say. Duck Pond crew??!!!! Let me tell you: In the words of William Shakespeare... if a Rose smelled like a duck.... it would *still* smell as sweet. [Wait a minute. That's not right.]

But in all seriousness... My friends in this camp are some of the people I've known the longest in San Francisco... and they are wonderful people and real friends.... So please come represent. There will be lots of food for cheap. Unlimited rides on a slip & Slide for 5 clams!!! The proceeds go to their camp.

I repeat: $5 for unlimited rides on the slip & slide!!!!!!!!<------

What: Slip N Slide Party in Dolores Park (translation: sunshine & Tasty beats)

flyer here:

Where: Dolores Park (well duh, we just said that)

When: Saturday, 5 August 11 AM - dusk
3:30 - 5 PM (set time)

Who: Native Intelligence (Sleevin' Records)
DJ Zenith (Zenomena Recordings)
DJ Evinrude
DJ Sneke Pete
DJ Robb (Tilted Records, Seattle)

Note: It really means a lot to me that so many of you show up... More than once no less. I'd love to see all of your beautiful faces.

-xoxo

Stephanie

PS --> Save the date for the Still Sexy: Back to your Birthday Suit party Date: 9 September @ Club Six

No comments: