Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ick poo, mushy

Since I'm really sh*tty @ mushy stuff in person and I know most of my friends come by my blog @ some point every so often... I'll do what every emotionally dysfunctional person does... Say it electronically. I mean why say in person what you can blast to a ba-zillion of your closest friends on the internet? I mean really????!!!

So if you are one of my Paris buddies... I'm really enjoying your company. New friends of my old friends, you guys rock, too! I can't tell you how much spending time with you guys has done to heal my wounded spirit.

And SF peeps... boy do I love YOU guys. SF amigos... you guys rock. I've been getting texts and e-mails from you guys... Your post cards are on the way. A little something goofy from me to you. And DC peeps. Ditto. I'm on my way to you guys soon. You know who you are.

BIG MAD LOVE. Peace out.

No comments: