Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mad props to M.I.A.

An e-mail caught my eye a few weeks before i left for Mexico and i picked up a couple of tickets... I was hoping to get someone to go with me so I got an extra...

It's to G's credit that she said yes with the caveat that she liked the music... i provided her with a copy of Kala. it took her less than 24 hours to decide... i got a late night text.

well... it was SOOOOOOOOO worth it! she's freaking awesome. best $35 (+ f*~@!@#~ service charges... boo) i have spent in some time! it was an all around high-energy performance... great music, dancers... of course the costumes were fly. it was great!

also performing was Hot Tub. they were awesomely talented also!

w00-w00! i fealt like i was being ripped from the womb this AM as i got up for my run and i know i was dragging but life in the fast lane is mighty, mighty nice :-)

try to contain your jealousy ;-)

No comments: