Monday, February 26, 2007

people just don't get it

love is unselfish. it's not about you. it's about the person you love. and for them it has to be about you, too.

these people are so farked up. if you loved me, you'd buy me that house and the white picket fence. if you loved me, you'd do _____ . that's such shite. any sentence that begins with if you loved me... is generally going to be a tad screwed up to begin with. that's conditional love. people say there's no such thing as unconditional love... they are wrong. in my world there is.

if you love someone.... you set them free. and if they come back to you then it was meant to be. i just did that recently. it ripped my heart out. but i did it. i still love him. hopefully it's all going to work out. that's all i can say right now.

No comments: