Tuesday, February 06, 2007

yes i have mellowed

but i'm more resolute than ever.

one of my two best friends from university called me friday night to tell me how much he & his wife were living vicariously through me. to say they admired my gutsy choices. it was badly needed support at an opportune moment.

just so everyone knows where i've disappeared off to... i *have* to finish these articles. *have to*.

i'm making a regular rotation of my friends. a wonderful friend of mine suffered a serious tragedy and i want to be there for her. it's the right thing to do. and a lot of people i know are suffering in serious ways. i have the best friends in the universe so naturally i'd do anything for them.

and i'm exercising a boat load while i can and have the time to. i'm about ready to go back to work again and i want to cherish the opportunities i have while i have them.

give me a call! you have my digits.

No comments: