Thursday, May 14, 2009

Berlin Update

wow. so i'm having a hard time choosing for tonight (it's 3:30 AM now) between Guido Schneider & Dan Ghenacia @ the Horst & then Shonky & Daniel FX @ the Tape Club. And I already promised to be @ the Villa circa 3 AM as some DJ/producers I met will be playing there and I love to go support cool talented friends. What to do?

i know what you guys want... you want me to quit my yammering & get to the pictures. right?!!!!

It's been beautiful & sunny here in Berlin which i'm told is rare..... i took these pics walking through Mitte.

I walked along the Spree River next to the Berliner Dom and shot these:





The Fersehnturm



And a few pics from the 360 degree panoramic up top



Below is Alexanderplatz



Next to the Fersehnturm (and across from the Radisson with the Aquadom in it is the Marien Kirche (Marien Church)





And right next to the Fersehnturm and in the same platz is the Rotes Rathaus (Red Town Hall):







No comments: