Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sieggesäule

So today I proudly got my carcass out for some more touristing. I went to Hamburg Bahnof, a Berlin Contemporary Art Musuem and then wound my way through the Tiergarten to Siegessäule, Berlin's victory column. Siegessäule is situated in the center of the Tiergarten and the center of Berlin.

A long windy spiral staircase takes you to the top (sorry, no elevator kidz.... you're going to have to schlep your shiznit up some stairs). I'm proud to report I did the whole stair case, no break, no problem as I've gotten pretty fit during my time in Europe... Must be all that dancing and loose men! I'm joking.... or am I? That's for me to know and you to die wondering about!

Here's a subset of my photos, all clickable to full-sized pics

Siegessäule
Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Siegessäule

Look ma!!! I'm in Berlin... & I got no hands!!!

No comments: