Thursday, May 14, 2009

in case you didn't get the very important message

MY PHONE IS SUSPENDED UNTIL 4 JUNE.

i repeat. my phone will be out of service until 4 june.

please e-mail me your phone number if you want to make sure i have it: djzenith AT djzenith.de as someone purposefully & willfully took my phone. i know this as they tried to use it. i saw in my att online that they had.

i'm repeating this in case some of you didn't read the previous post.

will somebody please try texting/calling my phone and e-mail me me about what happens. i don't know if suspended means... you can't do anything with my phone or that my texting/voice mail is gone too. please... one of you blog readers help a sister out

i'm kinda worried i'll get an important business call and they won't be able to leave a voice mail. thanks.

No comments: